How to Fix SDK tools directory is missing in Android Studio
to fix SDK tools directory is missing in Android Studio follow this steps .
- open android studio .
- press More Actions option and choose SDK Manager .
- from option Android SDK Location Press Edit then in the option Android SDK Location Press Browse option .
- choose another drive to save sdk for example D drive or E drive and create new folder and rename it sdk and choose sdk folder and press Ok and Press Next then Press Next .
- After sdk installed Press Finish .
- in the option Android SDK Location Select sdk location by mouse and copy it by Ctrl + c then Press Ok and close Android Studio .
- go to sdk location folder if you find folder name tools its ok if not find tools folder must install it by Android Studio .
- go to android studio then Press More Actions then choose SDK Manager then Press SDK Tools and in the right bottom Uncheck box Hide Obsolete Packages and in the SDK tools Check box Android SDK Tools and Press Apply and Ok .
- after Android SDK Tools installed go to android sdk location folder choose tools folder then you will find file name package choose package file and press right button by mouse and choose Open with and choose Notepad Program and press Ctrl + f to search and type Obsolete and press Enter and change it from true to false and press Ctrl + s to save and Press Close .
- in Android Studio go to SDK Manager then choose SDK Tools you will find Android SDK Tools installed .
to install sdk api levels and fix sdk problems : How to Install SDK