‘dotnet’ is not recognized as an internal or external command UE5
when package project in UE5 to any platform got error ‘dotnet’ is not recognized as an internal or external command UE5 and this error because Windows not have .NET Core 3.1 Runtime .
Fix ‘dotnet’ is not recognized as an internal or external command UE5
– go to .Net Core 3.1 Runtime .
– in the Run desktop apps choose Download x64 .
– after download the .net core 3.1 runtime install it .
– in taskbar press search and write cmd and write
– if this message appear
that mean the .net core 3.1 runtime is installed and just restart pc or laptop but if you find in message the number of any version installed go to control panel then programs then uninstall that version then back to cmd and type
and make sure this message appear
– restart pc or laptop .
– package project in unreal engine .
Tips : Make Sure You have Latest Version From Visual Studio .