How to Disable Windows Defender in Windows 11 Permanently
Disable Windows Defender in Windows 11 Permanently ,if you want disable windows defender for any purpose, in this article i will explain how to turn off windows defender in windows 11 permanently .
How to Disable Windows Defender in Windows 11 PermanentlyThere is two ways to disable windows defender ( microsoft defender antivirus ) first way is turn off all services in Virus & threat protection settings from windows security and the second way is use defender control program to permanently disable windows defender in windows 11 .
Disable Windows Defender using Windows Security
- Open Start choose Settings .
- Click on Privacy & security choose Windows Security .
- Choose Virus & threat protection .
- in the Virus & threat protection settings click on Manage settings .
- Turn off Real-time protection .
- Turn off Cloud-delivered protection .
- Turn off Automatic sample submission .
- Turn off Tamper Protection to disable windows defender permanently .
Disable Windows Defender Using Defender Control
- Download : Defender Control .
- Extract it and type 123 to extract file .
- Open Defender Control program.
- Click Disable Windows Defender .